Thursday, July 16, 2009

Off to St. Thomas

I know, I know...it has been sometime since I submitted anything to my blog...so, here goes. I am going to get you all caught up. On July 16th, I flew up to St. Thomas to pack and ship the "stuff" I had left in storage when I left last November. I have now successfully reduced my ownership of "stuff" to 11 small boxes. Mostly, my tools, some books and a what few clothes I need for the tropics.

I had a great time visiting friends...and eating steak at Latitude 18. It was wonderful to hear Jason again, feast on the best steak on the island and "gaff"...the Guyanese equivalent of gossiping...with friends. My most memorable night was spent aboard Silver Moon with Captain Bob and Mary. We swam, drank, listened to Captain Bob croon and dined on Mary's superb dinner. It was definitely the highlight of my trip to St. Thomas. Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment